How can I make voluntary contributions to my Generate KiwiSaver Scheme account?
Please see below ways that you can make voluntary contributions to your Generate KiwiSaver Scheme account at any time:
Through your online banking
You can make a payment from your internet banking to the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme application account 12-3244-0004191-00.
Please include your surname, initials and your Generate Membership Number as a reference.
Please complete our direct debit form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 business days for the Direct Debit to be set up.
Please note that payments made via DD or automatic payment can take up to 3 business days to reflect on your member online account under your transactions*.
If you want to update an existing Direct Debit, please contact us directly.
Bill Payment (through your online banking)
1. Add New Bill Payment Payee
2. Type in Generate KiwiSaver Scheme and Search
3. Select this option and then input the requested information - Member surname, initials and Generate Member Number
IRD Payments (through your online banking)
1. Select Inland Revenue Pay Tax
2. Select KiwiSaver Member Account
3. Where applicable type in the relevant information such as IRD number, Member Number and Name
- Without the correct name and Generate Member Number, payments cannot be allocated to the correct KiwiSaver account. Your Generate member number can be found under My Details on your member login.
- All payments should be set up individually per member, as we are unable to split up a combined amount intended for multiple Generate members.
- Payments made directly to Generate should be visible on your online member account within 3 working days of payment made. If any further information is required, we will contact you and this can delay funds being allocated to your KiwiSaver investment.
- Payments made via IRD will take a couple of weeks longer to reach your Generate KiwiSaver Scheme account as this is dependent on IRD processing and then passing on to us as your provider but these will be eligible for Government contributions if made before 30 June claim period.