We have recorded a Q&A session with Sam Goldwater, Generate Lead Portfolio Manager and Co-founder. Sam shares his insight into Generate's asset allocations and current investment strategies by answering questions from advisers including:
• Do you have examples of underlying funds or companies doing well in the portfolios?
• What is your currency hedging position?
• Have you been buying shares at 'sale' prices?
• Have you been surprised by the strength of the bounce back in markets and where do you see markets heading from here?
• What would you say to a customer who asks if they should switch from a growth fund to a conservative fund?
The zoom recording is pre-recorded and 'on-demand', so you can watch or listen to it at a time that suits you.
Register and view here. Length is approximately 17 minutes.
The information provided in this session is of a general nature only and does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities and/or any other financial products or services. The information is not intended to be legal, investment or financial advice and does not take into account personal circumstances or investment needs. No investment decision should be made based on this information without first obtaining appropriate professional advice. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
SuperRatings does not issue sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. For details of its rating criteria go to https://www.superratings.com.au/
To view the latest MorningStar KiwiSaver Survey, see https://www.morningstar.com.au/Funds/KiwiSaverReports